Monday, May 24, 2010

Summer Adventures

Assassin
This year two Greek Members decided to start a game of "Assassin". If you haven't heard about it, its pretty much what it sounds like. Everyone thats playing gets a target and you have to kill that person by hitting them with a water gun or nerf gun. Once you hit your target, you get theirs. The game continues on until only one person is left.
We started playing about 3 days ago and already 8 of the almost 70 people are out. Most of the people playing are part of the Greek System, so it makes it easier for people to know who everyone is. Because they did it randomly some people in the organizations have each other, I am very interested to see where this is going. One of my friends told me he staked out a girl for 2 hours, and then ended up missing her. Just today my roommate got invited to dinner at another friends house but was so paranoid he was going to get shot that he almost didn't go. I find myself looking out my door and window before I go out to my car, and even making sure no one is following me. I have a feeling I am going to be on edge all summer!!
Lunch with the Phi's
I can't believe how much I already missed some of my sisters once summer started. I decided that I should be in charge of getting everyone together and going to lunch! So thats what I did!! We all met up at garden house and had lunch together. It was fun to catch up with everyone. Our very own president had an engagement story she had to tell all of us :D. I for sure want to have more days where we can all get together.

Outdoors
A bunch of Alpha Phis and Sigma Chis got together and went camping at three peaks. It was a blast! Of course they set up the tents, and made the fire, and cooked us all dinner, so it was REALLY fun for us Phis! We also went to Sand Hallow at the beginning of the summer, I wouldn't recommend it yet because the water is still so cold, but it was still a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment