Saturday, August 7, 2010

What happend to the summer

I'm sorry I haven't been keeping everyone updated on what is going on this summer in Cedar. Truth is, I have been having so much fun I didn't realize time was going so fast! I have been doing so much I will fill you in on what has been going on so far:

I can't get enough of the new Lake in Cedar City. I go about twice a week with a group of Alpha Phis and a couple boys from Sigma Chi. It is so much fun. Their are a lot of families there with little kids but I think once school starts it will die down a bit. It will be fun to go to when I have a free afternoon in September!

Last month one of my Alpha Phi Sisters got married! In Alpha Phi we have this tradition to sing to them at their wedding so about twenty of us showed up and sang and gave her red roses. She looked beautiful and I can't wait to be sung to when I get married. I think one of the things I love the most about being in a Greek Organization is the fact that once I graduate I will still be apart of it unlike other groups on campus. I will be an Alpha Phi FOREVER!

This is just a funny picture of me and some sisters hanging out at Garden House. We get a little crazy when we all get together but we always have a blast! I must have been really excited for my soup or something.

I just got back from a trip to Arizona with my friend Sarah and two Sigma Chis Brent and Bryant. We had so much fun and they are some of my best friends! I never would of met them if it wasn't for being Greek. I have met some of the most amazing people because of my choice to rush Alpha Phi.

No comments:

Post a Comment